Akeneo Amazon S3 Integration
Akeneo Amazon S3 Integration: Connect your Akeneo platform with AWS Cloud Storage S3 for storing your catalog data. You can provide your Amazon S3 credentials in Akeneo Settings panel and do the integration easily. All the Akeneo product files and images will now be saved on AWS bucket.
Please Note - Akeneo Amazon S3 Integration module is compatible with Community Edition, Enterprise Edition, and Cloud (PaaS/Flexibility) Edition of Akeneo.
- Integrate Akeneo catalog storage to use Amazon s3 instead of File storage.
- Provide S3 credentials in Settings on Akeneo.
- There is no storage problem by using this.
- Store the file and Images and integrate it with Akeneo.
- Generate the URL of the product images and files.
- The prefix can be according to you for catalog storage.
- Added Aws visibility icon and message according to the Aws visibility.
- Change visibility option on media view. It works only when the PutObjectAcl is given to Bucket.
- Visibility will change private or public.
Documentation - https://webkul.com/blog/akeneo-amazon-s3-integration/
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
Support for Akeneo 6
- Added Support Tab
- Added Composer Installation
- Improved the Manual Installation
- Added Uninstallation Command
- Compatible with Akeneo version 5
1.0.0 - "Here We Go" (28-Sept-2018)
- Integrate Akeneo catalog storage to use Amazon s3 instead of File storage
- Provide s3 credentials in Settings on Akeneo
1.0.1 - "existing catalog_storage migration" (4-Oct-2018)
- Migrate existing files data from storage on the server to AWS bucket.
- Show viewable Amazon S3 URL on the product page.
1.0.2 - "Change visibility feature" (23-Oct-2018)
- Change visibility option on media view. Works only when PutObjectAcl is given to bucket.
- Support Akeneo EE Assets, Asset move from local storage to AWS S3.
- ACL for AWS setting.
- "Support Akeneo 3.0.x and 3.1.x"
- Fixed compatible Issue in the command move_existing_asset_files for Asset transfer.
- Added Documentation Tab.
- Compatible with Akeneo 3.2.
- Added AWS visibility icon and message according to the AWS visibility.
- The visibility of images on AWS can be visible in the visibility icon.
- Updated Flash message on visibility change.
- Compatible with Akeneo 4.0.x