Akeneo Category Image and Description
Extend and enrich your category information by adding an image and description. Akeneo Category Image and Description module will allow you to upload category image and write category description easily. The same information can also be updated, imported, or exported using CSV Export Connector.
Please Note - Akeneo Category Image & Description module is compatible with Community Edition, Enterprise Edition, and Cloud (PaaS/Flexibility) Edition of Akeneo.
- Works with all types of categories at any levels - main category, sub-category
- Export categories data with image and description fields in Akeneo CSV Connector
- Import categories data with image and description fields in Akeneo CSV Connector
- Update and add image and description for existing category tree
- Supports various image file extensions such as - jpg, jpeg, png, gif
- The source code is fully open for customization
Documentation - https://webkul.com/blog/akeneo-category-image-description/
Refer to the video tutorials of how to add Akeneo Category Image and Description - https://youtu.be/Us59u_U3npQ
For further queries or customization requirements, please create a support ticket at - Webkul Support Ticket
Support for Akeneo Version 5.0.x"
- Compatible with Akeneo 5
- Issue Fixed: fix the compatibility issue with Akeneo Dam Module
- Speed issue fix due to the global Compatibility class event
- CS Fixed
+ Compatibility with the Akeneo 4.0.x
+ Rich text editor enabled for the Description field.
+ Installation command added.
+ Compatible with Akeneo 3.2.x
+ Fixed Download Images issue.
+ Compatible with akeneo 3.0.x and 3.1.x
- Remove dependency with other fields while importing
- Removed Akeneo Dependancy Code
- Fixed Channel/Job Profile Category-Tree Bugs
+ Updated Description as a Translation Field
+ Update Category API to Create and Get Description and Image
+ Create Image using URL in API or CSV
+ Add Image and Description in Category
+ Export Categories with Image and Description Fields in Akeneo CSV Connector
+ Import Categories with Image and Description Fields in Akeneo CSV Connector