The easiest way to spread your catalog to Salesforce Commerce Cloud
Utilize Akeneo’s open source PIM solution to easily consolidate, enrich, manage, and export product information to Salesforce Commerce Cloud. This connector leverages the latest API technology to provide seamless integration between Akeneo PIM and Commerce Cloud.
How it works
Once the architecture of your catalog is complete in Akeneo PIM, and your collections ready for export, you can spread your product content to Salesforce Commerce Cloud in just a few steps from the Business Manager of Salesforce Commerce:
- Upload the .zip archive that contains the connector
- Fill in the API credentials to bind your Akeneo instance with your SFCC account
- Set a handful of custom preferences to ease synchronization between Akeneo catalog and Salesforce Commerce Cloud architecture as per your own needs
- Use the Job schedules feature to run pre-set jobs that will call relevant API endpoints to fetch the whole catalog inside Salesforce Commerce Cloud
See how it works in details with a full demonstration of our extension here:
The integration enables the merchant to set up pre-defined jobs in Salesforce Commerce Business Manager to retrieve product data, product with variants, categories, attributes, media, assets, associations and price books from Akeneo PIM.
Imports can be made either manually or automatically through CRON jobs as part of the native Jobs feature of Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
A set of custom preferences also enables the merchant to map Akeneo PIM attributes to existing Salesforce Commerce taxonomy.
Contact and Support
Get in touch with Akeneo to know more about the perks and the support model of Akeneo Connector for Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Tel. (France): +33 (0)2 55 59 00 00
- Tel. (Germany): +49 211 2339 6655
- Tel. (U.S.A.): +1 (833) PIM-4ALL
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Akeneo Connector for Salesforce Commerce Cloud cartridge version 19.x
The Akeneo Connector has been certified under version 19.2.0 of Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud integration is a certified plug-in for Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform. Leveraging Akeneo API technology, this extension is designed to work with the following versions of Akeneo PIM, for both Community and Enterprise editions:
- Akeneo 2.0
- Akeneo 2.1
- Akeneo 2.2
- Akeneo 2.3
- Akeneo 3.0
- Akeneo 3.1
Akeneo Connector is also compatible with the latest StoreFront Reference Architecture of Salesforce Commerce Cloud as well as the Model View Controller.
New feature added:
- Import Model-Model-Variations into Model-Variation Group-Variations
Filter attribute meta import
Updated feature: Advanced Filter Builder
New feature - Import association as Product Sets
New feature - Import association as Product Links (OR Recommendations)
Bug fix :
- Empty attribute for product variation
Bug fixes on API Token refresh
Upgraded to Script Module version
- Find the steps to migrate from existing Pipeline version to Script Module version in README.md
- Bug fix on asset update
Note: Re-import of custom-objecttype-definitions is recommended
- Asset update
- Adding variation to already imported Master
Note: Expecting a one time full import just after applying these bug fixes
- importing multiple types of Table attributes
Akeneo Connector for Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Akeneo PIM v.2.3)
- Jobs are configured to trigger pipelines
- Imports Master-Variation products
- Imports product associations
How to install Akeneo Connector for Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Once logged in to the Business Manager of Salesforce Commerce Cloud, go to Administration > Site Development > Site Import & Export, upload the simple-akeneo-workflow_site-import.zip file. Then, go to the WebDAV section to deploy the cartridge on the WebDAV server of your instance. This will automatically create the following elements:
- Akeneo Custom Object to stock token, master product response and job imported time
- All pre-set jobs
- Akeneo configuration in Site Preferences
- Go to Administration > Sites > Manage Sites to add the "bc_akeneo:" mention to your site cartridge path.
- Customize your cartridge as per your convenience, by setting your site preferences in Merchants Tools > Site Preferences > Custom Preferences > Akeneo Configs. See full documentation to get help on the JSON taxonomy.
- Go to the Jobs Schedules menu to assign the below Resources for each job:
- System - Product
- System - Pricebook
- System - Catalog
- System – Product
- System - Catalog
- System – Product
5. Schedule jobs as needed, and start synchronization with Akeneo PIM instance.
Please refer to our documentation to get more details about the jobs and custom preferences configuration.
Akeneo Connector for Salesforce Commerce Cloud Documentation
Have a look at our Help Center to go through the installation process, and get a handful of tips to configure the settings of your Akeneo Connector properly.