AliExpress Akeneo Importer: With the help of this module, you can connect AliExpress marketplace to Akeneo PIM. AliExpress Akeneo Importer lets you import products from AliExpress website to your Akeneo software. The integration works for both simple and variable products.
Please Note - For importing products from AliExpress website, you need to install AliExpress Akeneo Importer extension in your Google Chrome web browser. You can either add the extension to chrome from here or manually install it yourself, files are available in the module zip.
- One-click import button on the category page and product page
- Import simple and variation products
- Variation prices are automatically mapped from the product page
- Basic attributes mapping configuration
- Edit product details before importing
- Secure access token integration
- Custom attributes are created in Akeneo
- Imports all the product images
- Detailed product description including text formatting
- Choose Akeneo family for AliExpress imported products
- Select how to import Item Specifics information in Akeneo
- SEO information - meta title, meta description, meta keywords
Documentation - https://webkul.com/blog/aliexpress-akeneo-importer/
For any query or issue please create a support ticket - Webkul Support Ticket
- Compatible with Akeneo 3.0.x and 3.1.x
Version 1.0.0 - "Here We Go" (26-06-2018)
- Import Product Attribute from AliExpress to Akeneo.
- Import Product Images from AliExpress to Akeneo.
- Import Products Item Specific Data as Custom Attributes or add in Description.
- Import all the variant of the product according to their Price.
- Import all the product data