BigCommerce Akeneo SaaS Connector
BigCommerce Akeneo SaaS Connector allows you to connect your BigCommerce store with the Akeneo PIM platform. You may manage your complete catalog through Akeneo with the help of this connector. Products, categories, product options, attributes, custom fields, and multiple photos may all be exported from Akeneo to a BigCommerce store using this connector.
Export selected attributes as custom fields from Akeneo to the BigCommerce store.
- Send multiple images of a product including variations.
- Mention SEO information, inventory, pricing, shipping, and other details in products.
- Option to set fixed values for all exported products.
- With the help of UI Mapping Export Custom Field’s Default Value.
- Export the value of the variant in the custom field.
- Remove the 0s at the end of the number of the metric unit.
- Able to export Metrics attribute type in the custom field.
- When exporting Metrics type, added the Unit to the end of the number.
- Ability to export multiple select field attribute types and each option is separated by a comma.
- You can add any number of credentials.
- Use identifier (SKU) for exporting specific products to the BigCommerce store.
Once you will purchase the connector for Growth or Serenity Edition then you will receive a pre-requisite file. You must have to share those details to configure the connector. Webkul Akeneo PIM SaaS integration will take 8-10 Business Days with our Middleware software.
Please Note - BigCommerce Akeneo Connector is compatible with Community Edition, Enterprise Edition(PaaS), Growth Edition, and Enterprise Edition (SaaS) of Akeneo.
Live Demo - https://akeneo-bigcommerce.webkul.com/demo.html
For any query or issue please create a support ticket at - Webkul Support Ticket
1.0.0 - Here We Go
- Export Categories from Akeneo to BigCommerce
- Export options from Akeneo to BigCommerce
- Export Products from Akeneo to BigCommerce
- Export selected attributes as Custom Fields from Akeneo to BigCommerce
- Export Product Images
- Quick export job
- Added logger settings for API request logs
- Separated jobs for category, product, product model export
- Multicredential feature.
- With the help of UI Mapping Export Custom Field's Default Value
- Export the value of the variant in the custom field
- Option to remove the 0 at the end of the number
- Able to export Metrics attribute type in the custom field
- When exporting Metrics type, added the Unit Code to the end of the value
- Ability to export multiple select field attribute types. Use the label of each option separated by a comma for multi-select
- Boolean/number type custom fields export
- User-Friendly Credential with Store Name
- Feature to export custom product URL