Trilix is very excited to announce our new Akeneo PIM add-on for Google Sheets which gives the power to work with Akeneo PIM data in Google Sheets. The add-on is available for free on the G-Suite marketplace.
- Pull data from Akeneo via REST API in real-time
- Boost your efficiency when working with Google Sheets
- Makes it easy to report, monitor and analyze your Akeneo data in Google Sheets (Analyze your business data with Explore in Google Sheets)
- No needs to export data from Akeneo manually
Live Demo - https://youtu.be/gigXt0hzJgs
Connection with Akeneo PIM
To be able to use Akeneo PIM for Sheets add-on first of all we need to generate OAuth cliend id and secret on Akeneo PIM side.
To do this, go to the System menu of your PIM and select the API connections entry.
From here, you can click on the Create button. Give a name to the connection you are about to create and confirrm. The PIM will then automatically create credentials for you, that you will find in the API connections grid
More information about Akeneo PIM API connections management can be found here.
After you created API connection on Akeneo PIM side you can start to use Akeneo PIM to Sheets add-on.
Currently next entities can be imported to Google Sheets:
- Attribute Options
- Attribute Groups
- Product Models
- Association Types
All entities are imported in the format which is compatible with Akeneo PIM structure.
After you import Akeneo PIM data to Google Sheets, edit them, you can export them to CSV file(s) and import to Akeneo PIM back.
Currently Products and Product Models data is limited (attributes values are not included). We plan to add this in the future.
Analyze your Akeneo PIM data with Explore in Google Sheets.
When you have easier access to data—and can figure out what it means quickly—you can solve problems for your business faster.
You might use Explore in Sheets to analyze different aspects of your data. Explore in Sheets can help you track down this information, and more importantly, visualize it.
Getting started is easy. Just click the “Explore” button on the bottom right corner of your screen in Sheets. Type in a question about your data in the search box and Explore responds to your query.
- Add attribute values for imported Product and Product Models
- Filters for Data Import
- Support for Akeneo PIM Enterprise entities
- A way to refresh the spreadsheet data based on a schedule
- A way to create data in Akeneo PIM from spreadsheet
- A way to import Akeneo data in a spreadsheet, make changes and push them back