OpenCart Akeneo Connector
OpenCart Akeneo Connector: OpenCart Akeneo Connector allows you to connect your OpenCart website with Akeneo PIM platform. Using this integration, you can export products, categories, attributes (including values), attribute groups, and product images from Akeneo to the OpenCart store.
Please Note - OpenCart Akeneo Connector is compatible with Community Edition, Enterprise Edition, and Cloud (PaaS/Flexibility) Edition of Akeneo.
- Mapping Akeneo attributes with OpenCart product fields
- Create an additional mapping for more product fields using OpenCart field code.
- Send detailed information about catalog information from Akeneo to Opencart
- Export multiple images of a product.
- Filter Data to be exported based on category, family, completeness, time condition.
- Using SKU you can export only specific product(s) to the OpenCart store.
- Option Mapping is used to map the attributes of variants product
- Select language and currency for product export jobs.
- OpenCart Akeneo Connector is compatible with the latest Akeneo version 4.0.x
- Individual jobs for the category, attribute group, attribute, attribute option, and product export.
- View mapped entries of previous export jobs.
- Update exported product information from Akeneo.
- Send multi-language content to OpenCart.
Live Demo - http://akeneo-opencart.webkul.com/demo.html
Documentation - https://webkul.com/blog/opencart-akeneo-connector/
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here - Webkul Support Ticket
Version 1.1 (25-02-2020)
- Compatibility with Akeneo V 4
- System Tab loading issue fixed.
- Feature added to the export product model from Akeneo to Opencart.
- Compatible with the Akeneo 3.2
- Akeneo 3.0.x and 3.1.x compatible
Version 1.0.2 (24-12-2018)
- support a new version of OpenCart 3.0
Version 1.0.1 (06-12-2018)
- Added separate language file for OC version 2.1 and 2.0
- Some Fixes in adding product and category, SEO URL Field
- Some fixes regarding installation in Opencart 3.0.x.x
- Corrected code and name in the ocmod file
Version 1.0.0 - "Here We Go" (01-12-2017)
- + Export Categories from Akeneo to Opencart
- + Export Attributes Groups
- + Export Attributes and Attribute options from Akeneo to Opencart
- + Export Products from Akeneo to Opencart
- + Export Product Images
- + Filter data to be Exported based on Category, family, Completeness, Time conditions, Identifier(SKU), Language and Currency for Product Export.
- + Individual jobs for Category, Attribute Group, Attribute, Attribute Option and Product Export