- Create/update of categories
- Create/update of families
- Create/update of attributes
- Create/update of attributes options
- Create/update of simple and configurable products
- Create/update of media data
- Support for multiple Magento instances
- Support for multiple publication profiles
- Support for data deletion
Last but not least
- Localization is supported
- Only changed data on Akeneo side will be send to Magento during updates
You can watch video demo here: https://youtu.be/YmSQ5FDjhmk
You don't need any extensions on Magento side!
When we’ve started to work on our Pim2Magento integration, we’ve defined next main requirements for ourselves:
- Stability & Reliability. The issue of data quality exists throughout the life of any data integration system. So the integration should transfer data in efficient and sustainable way. User should have possibility to see the results of data transfer in real time. If something happened during data transferring, user should see why, when & where (Magento or Akeneo PIM) it happened.
- Scalability. The integration should handle large and probably complicated data sets.
- Independence. Dependencies between both applications should be minimized, so that each can evolve without causing problems to the other. For example, if we customize Magento (install new extensions, develop additions functionality, etc) integration should continue to work.
- Frequent data update. If you need to change your catalog data frequently in PIM, you need a reliable way to transfer them to Magento. Sometimes lack of frequent synchronization can be a disaster.
We provide the complex solution to integrate Akeneo PIM (Akeneo 1 and Akeneo 2) and Magento2. It means that for each particular customer we can adjust implementation, that it covers all business needs at the end.
PIM2Magento is compatible with Community and Enterprise Editions.