This version of PIMGento connector will not be maintained anymore.
We kindly invite you to visit the new PIMGento (API) connector page.
PIMGento is a Magento extension that allows you to import your catalog from Akeneo CSV files into Magento.
You can discover PIMGento on the official website.
How it works
PIMGento reads CSV files from Akeneo and insert data directly in Magento database.
In this way, it makes imports very fast and doesn't disturb your e-commerce website.
With PIMGento, you can import :
- Products positions by category
- Variants or Product Model (Akeneo >= 2.0)
- Variant family (Akeneo >= 2.0)
- Assets (Akeneo E.E >= 1.5)
Note: Pimgento_VariantFamily must be disabled for Akeneo < 2.0
- Plug and Play: We payed attention to the code and followed the Magento code instructions so you can easily install this extension on your store without any troubleshooting.
- Totally flexible: We added plenty of configurations. We didn't write any specific value in our code : No hard coding.
- User Friendly: We thought the interface the easiest possible. We developed a dashboard where you can see your import running. We even added some colors :)
- Manual or automatic: Free to choose ! You can either upload and import your CSV files from the Magento back-office or simply let the automatics tasks run different import with CSV files located in a directory of your server.
- SEO ready: 404 pages, it's over ! With PIMGento, you don't loose SEO on your product and category pages. If their names change, PIMGento create automatically a rewrite from the old URL to the new one.
- Synchronous / Asynchronous: You can import right now your data in order to show them on the front-office or schedule a task in the coming days. Very useful to prepare a marketing operation for instance.
- Fast import: PIMGento is from 10 to 20 times faster than API and native Magento import/export system.
- Performance: Imports with PIMGento don't slow down the store. Besides, you can select which cache you want to clear at the end of your import.
- Multi-X: PIMGento supports all types of Magento structure. If you have multi-website and multi-store with lot of different languages, imports will still work well.
Demo / POC
- Magento setup with Akeneo sample data in less than 4 minutes !
- Configuration options for the backend (Screenshots)
- Akeneo PIM >= 1.3 (CE & EE)
- Akeneo Enhanced Connector
- Magento >= 1.9 CE
- Magento >= 1.14 EE
- Set local_infile mysql variable to TRUE
- Database encoding must be UTF-8
- Flash Player
We have updated our roadmap. Just go here.
Founded by lovers of innovation and design, Agence Dn'D assists companies for 14 years in the creation and development of customized digital (open source) solutions for web and E-commerce.
Apr 25, 2018 :
- Akeneo 2.0 compatiblity added
Installation, Configuration and Usage
If you want to know how to install, configure or use PIMGento, please check how to... section. We advise you to start here!
PIMGento complete documentation is available here.