PIMGento (API) is a Magento extension that allows you to import your catalog from Akeneo API into Magento.
You can discover PIMGento (API) on the official website.
You can also watch the video demonstration dedicated to the connector here.
How it works
PIMGento (API) fetches data from Akeneo API and insert data directly in Magento database.
In this way, it makes imports very fast and doesn't disturb your e-commerce website.
With PIMGento (API) , you can import :
Product Model (Akeneo >= 2.0)
Family Variant (Akeneo >= 2.0)
Assets (Magento EE & Akeneo >= 2.0)
Akeneo PIM >= 2.0 (CE & EE)
Pimgento API is compatible with PIM >= 3.0 but does not yet take into account Reference Entity feature.
Magento >= 1.9 CE
Magento >= 1.14 EE
Database encoding must be UTF-8
You can consult our road map here.
Founded by lovers of innovation and design, Agence Dn'D assists companies in the creation and development of customized digital (open source) solutions for web and E-commerce since 2004.
Version 100.1.4 :
- Add new filters "Between", "After" and "Before" for updated product field
- Refactor API requests from configured mapping to improve performance and reduce data inserted in temporary table
Version 100.1.3 :
- Change default pagination value to 100
- Add SQL statement possibility in configurable mapping
- Add category configurations for anchor, status and display in menu
- Remove metadata from temporary table
- Fix JSON method for advanced filter
Version 100.1.2 :
- Force attribute code to be lowercase
- Manage attribute scope on import
Version 100.1.1 :
- Fix price set to 0 if attribute price is empty
- Fix media import with wrong entity_type_id
- Initial version