#NoMoreCopyPaste - High end automation tool for Adobe® InDesign®
Efficiency increases in all kinds of publications can be achieved with the help of the priint:comet InDesign plug-in from creatively designed mail-order catalogs to fully automated industry catalogs or labels. The priint:comet functions are very close to standard InDesign® functions which eliminates the need for extensive product training and makes for a faster solution adoption process.
Live-access to content systems
Direct live-access to various content systems allows error-free, fast and direct use of content in InDesign® documents. For single source publishing the content system can be connected directly via ODBC or web services.
- Easy integration into existing data sources
- Direct live-access to various content systems, e.g. PIM, DAM, CMS, etc.
- Bi-directional update between content source and Adobe® InDesign® possible
Page generation and templating in InDesign®
The priint:comet InDesign plug-in supports all types of layout creation. You can work directly in your familiar InDesign® desktop or server version: The print:comet functions are very close to standard InDesign® functions which eliminates the need for extensive product training and makes for a faster solution adoption process.
- Layout rules can be defined for the templates
- Page templates support flow and grid layouts
- Templates, page templates and table templates are defined in InDesign®
- Templates can break across pages; incl. definition of breaking rules
Workflow support and decentralized work
The priint:comet InDesign plug-ins support the total digital process - adjusted to roles and tasks. This includes all functionalities for optional publication management, workflow status management and integrated change management. The continuous support of web services for content updates, workflow and document integration also provides a decentralised, distributed working environment.
- The user gets visual feedback and a to do list
- The difference between content system and Adobe® InDesign® document as well as the digital annotations is shown visually
...and this are only a few Features and Benefits for you.
To deploy our InDesign® plug-in we use an installer for every operating system supported by Adobe®, which are Windows and Mac.
Our plug-in currently supports all Adobe® InDesign® versions following CS 6.