Automate the way you adapt your data feeds for any destination, using Productsup’s pre-set, channel-specific templates, and artificial intelligence. Pick up the pace of distribution and send accurate, consistent, and compelling information to a wide range of marketplaces and channels in a fraction of the time.
- No coding required with a user-friendly, business-focused, and powerful UI
- Import and aggregate data from many sources in any data format
- One-time automated mapping to save time and reduce time-to-market
- Visual previews of your data to keep you in control
- Syndicate to more than 1,500 channels, including an extensive list of marketplaces
- Modify and Optimize your data for each distribution platform for maximum performance
- Error monitoring with alerts and notifications via email or Slack
How to connect Akeneo to Productsup
What you need:
- an Akeneo account and an API export connection
- a Productsup account
Follow these steps to import data from Akeneo into Productsup:
- Go into a Productsup site
- Go to 'Data Sources'
- Click on 'Add Data Source'
- Select 'Akeneo Cloud API Import'
- Enter your Akeneo API credentials
- Save the Data Source settings
- Press 'Import' (top right)
That's it! You have imported your Akeneo product data into Productsup.
Check out this page to learn more about importing your data from Akeneo to Productsup: