Shopify Akeneo Connector: With the help of this extension, you can connect a Shopify online store with Akeneo PIM. Akeneo PIM lets you manage catalog data for multiple channels. Shopify Akeneo Connector will enable you to export and import catalog data between the Akeneo PIM platform to Shopify online shop. You can send and receive product data including images, categories, quantity, SEO, price, and much more. You can even filter the products which you want to export to Shopify.
Compatibility with All Akeneo Edition
Now, you can connect your Shopify Store with a SaaS-based Akeneo seamlessly.
Webkul has started to provide the solution on the All Akeneo version including Akeneo Community Edition, Akeneo Growth, Akeneo Flexibility, and Akeneo Serenity Edition.
Middleware Standalone App
We have created a Middleware Standalone App for Akeneo SaaS and using that App, you can connect your Akeneo with an eCommerce Platform and sync your data.
It will be based on the Akeneo API so there will not be an issue with the Akeneo upgrade.
The app will work perfectly with the Akeneo Growth and Akeneo Serenity Edition.
Please Note -
- Shopify Akeneo Connector is also compatible with Shopify Plus.
- Export Akeneo categories as 'Collections' in Shopify
- Export product data including variations
- Specify variation's price, SKU, quantity, barcode, weight
- Send multiple product images to Shopify
- Update exported products on Shopify
- Map Akeneo attributes with Shopify product details
- Set fixed values for exported products in Akeneo settings
- Export quantity, barcode, weight, product type, vendor, tags with product data
- Send SEO information - page title, meta description, URL
- Mention price and compare at price
- Add multiple Shopify stores for configuring
- Specify "Charge taxes on this product" is required or not.
- Filter products to export based on - category, families, completeness, time condition, status
- The export specific product(s) using an identifier (SKU)
- Connect multiple Shopify stores with Akeneo by providing separate credentials
- This module support Shopify version 2020-07, 2020-04, 2020-01, and 2019-10
- Link variant image of a product to its variation
- Compatible with the Shopify Plus platform also.
- The quick export functionality is included for exporting a selection of products.
- Shopify Meta Fields mapping is supported.
- Import products, variations, categories, attributes from Shopify to Akeneo.
- Using Shopify's standard attribute code, you can map additional attributes for imported products.
- The source code is 100% open for customization.
Live Demo - http://akeneo-shopify.webkul.com/demo.html
Documentation - https://webkul.com/blog/shopify-akeneo-connector/
Check out the following video tutorials below:
- How to get API keys? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bchpsznJ7ug
- How to do module configuration? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCSGu1XVfYM
- Exporting Simple Product from Akeneo to Shopify – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO0mpTfof-E
Product Fields Mapping
You can mention detailed information about your products in Akeneo. But first, you need to do the mapping of Akeneo attributes with Shopify product fields. So that all the product information is synchronized accurately.
- Sync Shopify product fields with Akeneo attributes
- You can mention any fixed value for the exported products
When you export products from Akeneo, all the assigned categories of that products are exported as collections in Shopify. The module will automatically send collected data to the Shopify store and assign it to the products.
- Akeneo categories become Shopify collections
- Auto creation of collections in Shopify
- Collections are assigned automatically
Export Products with Variations
You can export products with their variations also. When you create a product model in Akeneo and add information about its variants such as color, size. All the combinations and options are automatically exported to the Shopify store.
- Export variant product image
- Variant product inventory
- Auto-sync option names and option values
- Mention compare at price and barcode for variants
Export Multiple Images
Product images are very important when you are selling stuff online. Using this module, all the product images are exported to the Shopify store. Please make sure you have mentioned image attribute codes in the configuration.
- Send multiple images of a product
- Supports variant product images
- Works with .jpg
Send SEO Information
You can send search engine listing information with your products. We know SEO is very important for getting maximum visibility and traffic to your website. You can mention the following information about a product:
- Page title
- Meta description
- URL and handle
Filter Export Data
Using various built-in filters you can decide which products will be exported to the Shopify store. You don't have to export all the catalogs to Shopify, you can send products according to category, status, family, completeness, or time condition.
- Export specific products using SKU
- Export products according to the category selected
- Select the default channel, locale, and currency
Sync Multiple Stores
If you are managing multiple Shopify stores, you can connect them with Akeneo and do product synchronization simultaneously. At the time of export, you can mention your Shopify store credentials where the products will be created.
- Send product data to multiple stores
- Mention specific store API credentials while exporting products
Import from Shopify
Shopify Akeneo Connector, now allows you to import your product catalog data from Shopify to Akeneo also. Shopify Import Product job profile is available which allows you to import products, variations, categories, attributes, options, and much more data from your shop to your Akeneo.
- Product with variations can be imported
- Configure imported product attributes
- Mention Shopify standard attribute codes for additional mapping
Support To Shopify Plus Merchants
If you are a retailer or wholesaler operating at a large scale and using Shopify Plus as an eCommerce platform, Shopify Akeneo Connector works smoothly with the version with extensive support from the team.
- Export products from Akeneo to the Shopify Plus platform.
- Configure product attributes and import products with variations
- Import Products from your Shopify Plus store to Akeneo and harmonize product data.
- Dedicated Support
Customer Success Stories
Do check out the success stories of our customers who are using the connector and getting their business on the go.
- Strictly Hardware: How a Virginia based eCommerce store selling bathroom and kitchen accessories harmonised their product data for the online shop?
- Energy Bulbs: How a UK based electronics eCommerce store was able to optimize 8000 products data on their online shop?
- Andy Lockley from Love Shopping Direct: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEFUcNq4SY4
For any query or issue please create a support ticket - Webkul Support Ticket
- Compatible with Akeneo 5
- Shopify Latest API version updated 2021-07
- Improve the quick export functionality as per Akeneo 5 feature.
- Fixed Minor Bugs
Version 2.8.0 - "15/12/2020"
- Support Added for configuring multiple Shopify stores.
- Support Added For Manual Mapping for multiple credentials.
- Individual job added for every entity in import (Category, Attribute, family, product, product model)
- Image Import issue Fix.
- Delete Mapping Import Issue Fixed.
- Product Model Import with Metric and boolean type issue fixed.
- Boolean Value Export In tag Issue Fixed.
- Manual Mapping issue Fixed.
- UI issues FIxed.
- Migration Command issue Improved.
- Data mapping issue was fixed.
- Support Provided for Shopify API 2019-10, 2020-01, 2020-04, 2020-07
- support akeneo 4.x latest version.
- fixed lazy loading issues.
- remove duplicate prevent options settings from product job.
- add import mapping with matched SKU and create a new mapping to prevent duplicate products.
- fixed duplicate product issues in the variants.
- fixed tag duplicate issue.
- Data mapping is fixed with the lazyload and based on URL.
- The setting provided to export product option label instead of code
- Improved API rate limit.
- Channel locale issues fixed.
- Shopify API version updated.
Version 188.8.131.52 (11/Nov/2019)
- Duplicate product issues fixed.
- In Import products job, Locale as array given warning fixed.
Version 2.4.5 (23/OCT/2019)
+ Features/ Improvements:
- compatible with Akeneo 3.2.
- The default taxable value is true.
- Can import/export Product Model after variant is deleted.
- Newly updated mapping for meta Fields in the export job.
- Functionality Added for the export metric unit with tag.
- Supported the new Api version (2019-07).
- Export Images according to the Family.
- Issues related to tags are fixed.
- Duplicacy in Boolean and Metric Tags Are fixed.
- Issues Related to Default Values are resolved.
- Can import Category in tree format.
- Only Akeneo Product categories will be associated with Shopify Product, will remove the existing categories from Shopify if it does not exist at Akeneo product.
Version 2.4.4 "Shopify Akeneo Connector fixed issues"
- + Remove image file type attributes from the mapping tag field.
- + Missing Translations added
- + Fixed to import the attribute option value and code with the number.
- + Fixed the warning message If variant Image does not map in import setting.
- + Import Shopify Product id with the mapping code id.
- + Compatible with Akeneo 3.1.x.
Version 2.4.3 "Meta Fields Namespace duplicate issue."
- + Issues Fixed
- + (Error Code: 422, "must be unique within this namespace on this resource)
- + Akeneo 3.x compatibility Issues
Version 2.4.2 "Akeneo 3.0.X Support"
- + Now Connector is compatible with Akeneo 3.0.X
- + Issue Fixed (Error Code: 422, The variants have not been changed. IDs do not exist)
- + DataMapping Datagrid updated
- + If the quantity is 0 then it will update inventory.
- + DataMapping Datagrid Added
- + Setting Provided for Meta Fields
- - corrected uppercase attributes issue
- + Fix product export when completeness should export
- + menu icon updated
- + Fixed changing the quantity if the quantity is not mapped
- + Fix product export when completeness should export
- + handled rate limit API (1 call per second)
- can map concatenate attributes for export
- use attribute label instead of the code for meta fields
- different mapping for import profiles from export
- removed issue: duplicate image in case of multilevel variants
- can export without mapping price, in this case, price existing on Shopify will be used
Version 2.0.9- "Bug Fixed"
- Inventory Export
Version 2.0.8- "add more verbose error message"
- add more verbose error messages
Version 2.0.7- "Associations in meta fields, map images to export"
- Associations in meta fields
- map images to export
- map Metric, multi-select and file attributes in meta fields
- Also supported Associations export for Akeneo < 2.3
Version 2.0.6- "multifield in tags"
- can map multiple fields in the tag
- can map family code in the mapping
- can map inventory policy, backorder (order when out of stock)
Version 2.0.5 - "price is empty warning Updated"
- Price is an empty warning show only when price Attribute mapping set.
Version 2.0.4 - "Save API Request/Response Logs"
- - Fixed Depreciated Inventory API.
- - Save API Request/ Response Logs
- - Fixed Minor Bugs
Version 2.0.3- "Single file for different versions"
- + Single zip for akeneo 2.0.x 2.1.x 2.2.x
- + Treat url with different url like http://my.shopify.com and https://my.shopify.com/ as same for mapping
Version 2.0.2 - "Import Categories, Attribute, Attribute Options, Product and Product Model"
- + Checked compatibility with Shopify plus
- + Export only categories of selected product by quick export
Version 2.0.1 "Import Categories, Attribute, Attribute Options, Product and Product Model"
- Import All product and variation page wise.
- Extra Meta Fields import using SHOPIFY META FIELDS Mapping
Version 2.0.0 - "Import Categories, Product and Product Model"
- Import Collections from Shopify to Akeneo as Categories.
- Import Variations Attributes Like Size, Color, Material from Shopify.
- Import Variations Attributes Options.
- Import Family Variation according to Shopify Product Variations.
- Import Product Model
- Import Product
- Set quick export currency mapping
Version 1.0.3 - "Meta fields Export" (28-02-2018)
- Can export meta fields (with Code of Attribute Group of Attribute as the namespace of meta field)
## Issue fixed
- Send the full-size image to Shopify instead of normal size trimmed
Version 1.0.2 - "Quick Export" (07-02-2018)
- Can quick export products to Shopify store from the product list page
Version 1.0.1 - "Connect Multiple Stores" (30-01-2018)
- Can connect multiple Shopify store by providing credentials in Jobs
- Better mapping UI with select attribute instead of filling code
- Link first variant image with a variant to show on Shopify Store
Version 1.0.0 - "Here We Go" (07-01-2018)