Shopify Akeneo Connector: With the help of this extension, you can connect a Shopify online store with Akeneo PIM. Akeneo PIM lets you manage catalog data for multiple channels. Shopify Akeneo Connector will enable you to export and import catalog data between Akeneo PIM platform to Shopify online shop. You can send and receive product data including images, categories, quantity, SEO, price, and much more. You can even filter the products which you want to export to Shopify.
Please Note -
- - Shopify Akeneo Connector is compatible with Community Edition, Enterprise Edition, and Cloud (PaaS/Flexibility) Edition of Akeneo.
- - Shopify Akeneo Connector is also compatible with Shopify Plus.
- Export Akeneo categories as 'Collections' in Shopify
- Export product data including variations
- Specify variation's price, SKU, quantity, barcode, weight
- Send multiple product images to Shopify
- Update exported products on Shopify
- Map Akeneo attributes with Shopify product details
- Set fixed values for exported products in Akeneo settings
- Export quantity, barcode, weight, product type, vendor, tags with product data
- Send SEO information - page title, meta description, URL
- Mention price and compare at price
- Specify "Charge taxes on this product" is required or not.
- Filter products to export based on - category, families, completeness, time condition, status
- Export specific product(s) using identifier (SKU)
- Connect multiple Shopify stores with Akeneo by providing separate credentials
- Link variant image of a product to its variation
- Compatible with Shopify Plus platform also.
- Quick export functionality included for exporting a selection of products.
- Shopify Meta Fields mapping is supported.
- Import products, variations, categories, attributes from Shopify to Akeneo.
- Using Shopify standard attribute code, you can map additional attributes for imported products.
- The source code is 100% open for customization.
Live Demo - http://akeneo-shopify.webkul.com/demo.html
Documentation - https://webkul.com/blog/shopify-akeneo-connector/
Check out the following video tutorials below:
- How to get API keys? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bchpsznJ7ug
- How to do module configuration? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCSGu1XVfYM
- Exporting Simple Product from Akeneo to Shopify – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO0mpTfof-E
Product Fields Mapping
You can mention detailed information about your products in Akeneo. But first, you need to do the mapping of Akeneo attributes with Shopify product fields. So that all the product information is synchronized accurately.
- Sync Shopify product fields with Akeneo attributes
- You can mention any fixed value for the exported products
When you export products from Akeneo, all the assigned categories of that products are exported as collections in Shopify. The module will automatically send collected data to the Shopify store and assign it to the products.
- Akeneo categories become Shopify collections
- Auto creation of collections in Shopify
- Collections are assigned automatically
Export Products with Variations
You can export products with their variations also. When you create a product model in Akeneo and add information about its variants such as colour, size. All the combinations and options are automatically exported to Shopify store.
- Export variant product image
- Variant product inventory
- Auto-sync option names and option values
- Mention compare at price and barcode for variants
Export Multiple Images
Product images are very important when you are selling stuff online. Using this module, all the product images are exported to Shopify store. Please make sure you have mentioned image attribute codes in configuration.
- Send multiple images of a product
- Supports variant product images
- Works with .jpg
Send SEO Information
You can send search engine listing information with your products. We know SEO is very important for getting maximum visibility and traffic to your website. You can mention the following information about a product:
- Page title
- Meta description
- URL and handle
Filter Export Data
Using various built-in filters you can decide which products will be exported to Shopify store. You don't have export all the catalog to Shopify, you can send products according to category, status, family, completeness, or time condition.
- Export specific products using SKU
- Export products according to the category selected
- Select the default channel, locale, and currency
Sync Multiple Stores
If you are managing multiple Shopify stores, you can connect them with Akeneo and do product synchronization simultaneously. At the time of export, you can mention your Shopify store credentials where the products will be created.
- Send product data to multiple stores
- Mention specific store API credentials while exporting products
Import from Shopify
Shopify Akeneo Connector, now allows you to import your product catalog data from Shopify to Akeneo also. Shopify Import Product job profile is available which allows you to import products, variations, categories, attributes, options, and much more data from your shop to your Akeneo.
- Product with variations can be imported
- Configure imported product attributes
- Mention Shopify standard attribute codes for additional mapping
Support To Shopify Plus Merchants
If you are a retailer or wholesaler operating at large scale and using Shopify Plus as an eCommerce platform, the Shopify Akeneo Connector works smoothly with the version with extensive support from the team.
- Export products from Akeneo to Shopify Plus platform.
- Configure product attributes and import products with variations
- Import Products from your Shopify Plus store to Akeneo and harmonize product data.
- Dedicated Support
Customer Success Stories
Do check out the success stories of our customers who are using the connector and getting their business on the go.
- Strictly Hardware: How a Virginia based eCommerce store selling bathroom and kitchen accessories harmonised their product data for the online shop?
- Energy Bulbs: How a UK based electronics eCommerce store was able to optimize 8000 products data on their online shop?
- Andy Lockley from Love Shopping Direct: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEFUcNq4SY4
For any query or issue please create a support ticket - Webkul Support Ticket
- can map concatenate attributes for export
- use attribute label instead of code for meta fields
- different mapping for import profiles from export
- removed issue: duplicate image in case of multilevel variants
- can export without mapping price, in this case, price existing on Shopify will be used
Version 2.0.9- "Bug Fixed"
- Inventory Export
Version 2.0.8- "add more verbose error message"
- add more verbose error messages
Version 2.0.7- "Associations in meta fields, map images to export"
- Associations in meta fields
- map images to export
- map Metric, multi-select and file attributes in meta fields
- Also supported Associations export for Akeneo < 2.3
Version 2.0.6- "multifield in tags"
- can map multiple fields in the tag
- can map family code in mapping
- can map inventory policy, backorder (order when out of stock)
Version 2.0.5 - "price is empty warning Updated"
- Price is empty warning show only when price Attribute mapping set.
Version 2.0.4 - "Save API Request/Response Logs"
- - Fixed Depreciated Inventory API.
- - Save API Request/ Response Logs
- - Fixed Minor Bugs
Version 2.0.3- "Single file for different versions"
- + Single zip for akeneo 2.0.x 2.1.x 2.2.x
- + Treat url with different url like http://my.shopify.com and https://my.shopify.com/ as same for mapping
Version 2.0.2 - "Import Categories, Attribute, Attribute Options, Product and Product Model"
- + Checked compatibility with Shopify plus
- + Export only categories of selected product by quick export
Version 2.0.1 "Import Categories, Attribute, Attribute Options, Product and Product Model"
- Import All product and variation page wise.
- Extra Meta Fields import using SHOPIFY META FIELDS Mapping
Version 2.0.0 - "Import Categories, Product and Product Model"
- Import Collections from Shopify to Akeneo as Categories.
- Import Variations Attributes Like Size, Color, Material from Shopify.
- Import Variations Attributes Options.
- Import Family Variation according to Shopify Product Variations.
- Import Product Model
- Import Product
- Set quick export currency mapping
Version 1.0.3 - "Metafields Export" (28-02-2018)
- Can export meta fields (with Code of Attribute Group of Attribute as the namespace of meta field)
## Issue fixed
- Send full-size image to Shopify instead of normal size trimmed
Version 1.0.2 - "Quick Export" (07-02-2018)
- Can quick export products to Shopify store from product list page
Version 1.0.1 - "Connect Multiple Stores" (30-01-2018)
- Can connect multiple Shopify store by providing credentials in Jobs
- Better mapping UI with select attribute instead of filling code
- Link first variant image with a variant to show on Shopify Store
Version 1.0.0 - "Here We Go" (07-01-2018)