Spryker (Cloud) Commerce OS
In order to run Spryker's Akeneo integration you need:
- Spryker Cloud Commerce OS or Spryker Commerce OS (on-premises) - B2B or B2C Suite
- Spryker Middleware
The Connector is based on Spyker's Middleware. It's a very flexible and powerful interface between Akeneo and Spryker (Cloud) Commerce OS. You are able to:
- Push data in multiple languages to Spryker
- Map you data in a very flexible way
- Validate mapped payload on standard types and write your own data validators
- Update values mapped payload via strict rules from a dictionary by using a translator
Out of the box you can synchronise the following data:
Do you have any question? We love to help! Just create a support ticket here, please.
1.0.3 - AkeneoPimMiddlewareConnector
- Updates on export Products, Attributes, Channels and Categories in multiple languages to Spryker (Cloud) Commerce OS.
- Compatibility with Akeneo PIM version 4.0 (and 2.3, 3.0, 3.2 versions) - Community Edition (CE), Enterprise Edition (EE - Flexibility and Serenity versions).
- Compatibility with Akeneo PHP API Client version 6.0 (and from 1.0 to 5.0 versions).
To install Akeneo PIM Connector add the
AkeneoPimMiddlewareConnector and run this command in the console:
composer require spryker-eco/akeneo-pim-middleware-connector:1.0.0
Please find more information about the integration in:
Please find the complete documentation in our Spryker Documentation.
More information about Spryker also in our Spryker Academy.