In order to run Spryker's Akeneo integration you need:
The Connector is based on Spyker's Middleware. It's a very flexible and powerful interface between Akeneo and Spryker commerce OS. You are able to:
- push data in multiple languages to Spryker
- map you data in a very flexible way
- validate mapped payload on standard types and write your own data validators
- update values mapped payload via strict rules from a dictionary by using a translator
Out of the box you can synchronise the following data:
Do you have any question? We love to help! Just create a support ticket here, please.
1.0.0 - AkeneoPimMiddlewareConnector
- Export Products, Attributes, Channels and Categories in multiple languages to Spryker commerce OS
To install Akeneo PIM Connector add the
AkeneoPimMiddlewareConnector and run this command in the console:
composer require spryker-eco/akeneo-pim-middleware-connector:1.0.0
Please find more information about the integration in our Spryker Academy.
Please find the complete documentation in our Spryker Academy