Sylius x Akeneo Connector
The Sylius x Akeneo Connector will make it easy for you to synchronize the products information from your Akeneo into your Sylius website.
How it works :
The Sylius x Akeneo Connector is a Sylius plugin to be install on your Sylius instance. Once installed and configure through Sylius's admin pannel, it will allow Sylius's platform to connect to the Akeneo instance to get all the product information (categories, attributes, etc.) as it is defined in the import rules.
Features included in the connector :
Configure akeneo credentials to connect Sylius's instance to the Akeneo API
Define all the import rules to get informations from Akeneo on Categories, Families, Product, Product Models and Attributes
Refine the criterias for importing product data: level of completeness, last update date, categories to be excluded, etc.
Map Akeneo attributes and Sylius attributes
Import Categories from Akeneo to Sylius Taxons
Import Akeneo's product and product models to Sylius
Import Attributes and Attribute options from Akeneo to Sylius
- Launch imports through CLI or admin panel and the possibility to manage all the imports seperatly
Please note :
The current release of the Akeneo x Sylius Connector is compatible with Akeneo Enterprise however the Assets are not supported yet.
For any technical queries (feature request, bug report, technical queries, etc.) please create an issue : https://github.com/synolia/SyliusAkeneoPlugin/issues
- update yarn dependencies #39
- fix expired refresh token #40
- add badge approved by sylius #41
- [DX] improve ci script #42
- Codes can be of type int instead of string #44
- Updated dependencies to be compatible with composer v2 #45
- Fix product variant name based on option value #46
- import reference entity attribute values as json #47
- Refactory product import and better memory usage #50
- added before and after taxon entity creation event #51
- Removed useless AbstractAttributeTask and interfaced ExcludedAttributesProvider #52
- Refactored how attributes are inserted for products and variants #53
- Added events before and after processing Taxon and Product entities #54
- Refactored attribute value builders #55
- Add ReferenceEntity and Processors #58
- Add sylius 1.9 and symfony 5.2 and drop Sylius 1.7 #59
- bump to latest to fix is-svg vulnerabilty #61
- Improve DX
- Minor bug fix
- Configure your Akeneo Account
- Configure which data should be imported and how it will be imported.
- Customize imports according to your business needs.
- Launch imports through Cli or Back-Office
The Sylius x Akeneo connector's documentation is accessible on the Sylius Akeneo Connector plugin's repository :