WordPress CMS Akeneo Connector: With the help of this connector, you can manage your WordPress website content from Akeneo platform. Export Akeneo products as blog posts to a WordPress website. Edit your content using the rich text editor, add images, customize font styles, layout, design etc.
Please Note - WordPress CMS Akeneo Connector is compatible with Community Edition, Enterprise Edition, and Cloud (PaaS/Flexibility) Edition of Akeneo.
- Export Products from Akeneo as Posts to WordPress
- Link multiple WordPress Stores
- Attributes mapping between WordPress and Akeneo.
- Send excerpt content of blog posts.
- Set password protection for post visibility.
- Enable/disable ping status.
- Enable/disable comment status
- Sticky post functionality support.
- Rich text editor for blog content description.
- HTML code support for description.
- Export Categories from Akeneo as Post category in WordPress
- Export main image as Featured media
- Use the fixed values for some fields when exporting data.
- Three types of export jobs - Export All, Export Products Only, and Export Categories Only.
- Filter data to be Exported based on Category, family, Completeness, Time conditions, Identifier (SKU), Language and Currency.
Documentation - https://webkul.com/blog/wordpress-cms-akeneo-connector/
Check out the following video tutorials below:
- How to get API keys? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6eAv2qX7ts
- How to do module configuration and export products from Akeneo to WordPress CMS? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WullqcgNQ9U
Mapping Of Products Attributes
With the attribute mapping, you can export product data correctly. You can map the product attribute in Akeneo with WordPress. You have to map the attribute for the correct product information export.
You can create many attributes and attribute sets that describe the product in your product catalog. You can also use a product family for a similar type of products.
- Synchronize attributes between Akeneo to WordPress
- You can fix the size of the attribute
- You can map the Akeneo product attribute with WordPress
- You can create the attribute, attribute set, and attribute family in Akeneo.
Connect Multiple Wordpress Stores
With this module, you can export the product on multiple WordPress stores. For it, you have to create a different export profile for the new WordPress stores. You can save the credentials in the export profile. In the export profile, you have to enter these details.
- WordPress Store URL
- User Name
- Application Password
It will help you to connect multiple WordPress stores.
- You can link with multiple Wordpress stores.
- You can save new WordPress credentials in the new export profile.
- You can create multiple export profile for multiple WordPress stores.
- You can run a specific export profile for a WordPress store.
Export Main Image As Featured Image
You can export the images from Akeneo to WordPress CMS as a featured image. The main image which you want to export from your Akeneo goes to the WordPress dashboard as a featured image. You can use this image in your blog post.
- A featured image specify the blog post
- A featured image enhance the presentation of your site
For the featured image, you don't need to map the image attribute in Akeneo. The featured image is also known as thumbnail image which can be used for posts, pages, or custom post types.
- Export featured image for posts, pages, or custom post types.
- You can export the main product images as a featured image without the map the attribute.
You can filter the product what you want to show to your end users. You can filter your product on the basis of Family, Status, Completeness, Time condition and Category.
You can also add new attributes to filter your products. For example, if you make changes in one product so you don't have to export all products.
Export Categories As Post Categories In WordPress
Categories help you to filter the product that is similar in nature. You can choose a single category or multiple categories when you are going to export the product from Akeneo to WordPress.
- Export category as post category from Akeneo
- You can assign the product in a single category or multiple categories
- The product will export to the same categories as post categories
- You can see the WordPress blogs in the same post categories as it is assigned in Akeneo.
This module will help you to export the product root categories and child categories as post categories in WordPress. It will export Akeneo products as Blogs in WordPress.
For further queries or customization requirements, please create a support ticket here - Webkul Support Ticket
Version 1.0.3 - "support Akeneo 3.0.x and 3.1.x, 3.2.x " (04-03-2019)
- support Akeneo 3.0.x and 3.1.x, 3.2.x
Version 1.0.2 - "support Akeneo 2.3.x" (14-11-2018)
- - supports Akeneo 2.3.x
Version 1.0.1 - "support Akeneo 2.2.x" (05-06-2018)
- - supports Akeneo 2.2.x
Version 1.0.0 - "Here We Go" (08-03-2018)
- Export Products from Akeneo as Posts to Wordpress
- Link multiple Wordpress Stores
- Export Categories from Akeneo as Post category in Wordpress
- Export the Main image as Featured media
- Can Use the fixed value for some fields when Exporting data.
- Filter data to be Exported based on Category, family, Completeness, Time conditions, Identifier(SKU), Language and Currency.