Joomla CMS Akeneo Connector: Connect your Joomla content management platform with Akeneo PIM and create blog posts articles easily. With the help of this integration, you can export Akeneo products as articles on Joomla website. With the help of this Joomla CMS Akeneo Connector module, you can export articles, images, links, publish start/end dates. You can even connect multiple Joomla websites using sync content from Akeneo.
Please Note - Joomla CMS Akeneo Connector is compatible with Community Edition, Enterprise Edition, and Cloud (PaaS/Flexibility) Edition of Akeneo.
- Export Categories from Akeneo in Joomla CMS.
- Export Products from Akeneo to as Articles in Joomla CMS.
- Export Product Images as Article Images.
- Export article tags, images, links, publish start date, publish end date, with article data.
- Use fixed value for some fields when exporting data.
- Filter data to be exported based on category, family, completeness, identifier (SKU)
- Connect multiple Joomla instances by providing credentials in export jobs.
- Better mapping UI with select attribute instead of filling code.
Live Demo - https://akeneo-joomla.webkul.com/demo.html
User Guide - https://webkul.com/blog/joomla-akeneo-connector/
For further queries or customization requirements, please create a support ticket show email