Magento 2 Akeneo Connector: With the help of this extension, you can connect your Magento store with the Akeneo PIM software and manage thousands of products easily. Once you import all the catalog data in Akeneo you can push that data into the Magento 2 store. It works with simple, configurable, and virtual types of products. The store owner can import information about the categories, attributes, configurable variations, attribute family, and much more.
Please Note – Magento 2 Akeneo Connector is compatible with Community Edition, Enterprise Edition, and Cloud (PaaS/Flexibility) Edition of Akeneo.
- Works with simple, configurable, and virtual products.
- Create multiple jobs and schedule them for execution.
- Map product attributes between Magento and Akeneo.
- Export all the categories from Akeneo to Magento.
- Filter exported products based on category, family, status, completeness, etc.
- Export specific product(s) using SKU identifier.
- Create attributes, attribute sets, attribute options using Akeneo.
- Export multiple images of a product.
- Send SEO information with products.
- Send product information according to locales such as – en, es, de.
- Support multi-language translations.
- Akeneo connector module also works with multi-store Magento setup.
- Source code is fully open for customization.
Live Demo - https://akeneo-magento.webkul.com/demo.html
Documentation - https://webkul.com/blog/magento2-akeneo-connector/
Send Content According To Store View
In case you have a Magento store where there are different store views for multiple languages. You can map each store view of Magento with Akeneo so that your content can be published in multiple language views.
- Store view mapping between Magento and Akeneo
- Send translations for labels, attributes, categories
Mapping Of Product Attributes
You can map various product attributes of Akeneo with Magento. Attributes define the basic properties of a product which differentiate one product from another. Following are the product attributes that can be mapped:
- Short Description
- Meta Title
- Meta Description
- URL Key
- New Product Date
- Special Price
- Special Price Date
Export Categories, Attributes With Options, Sets
You not only export products to Magento, you can even export categories, attributes, attributes options, attribute sets to Magento. When you create an attribute in Akeneo, it will be exported to Magento during an export job.
- Create categories from Akeneo
- Create attributes from Akeneo
- Create attribute options and attribute sets from Akeneo