Magento 2 Akeneo Connector: With the help of this extension, you can connect your Magento store with the Akeneo PIM software and manage thousands of products easily. Once you import all the catalog data in Akeneo you can push that data into the Magento 2 store. It works with simple, configurable, and virtual types of products. The store owner can import information about the categories, attributes, configurable variations, attribute family, and much more.
Please Note – Magento 2 Akeneo Connector is compatible with Community Edition, Enterprise Edition, and Cloud (PaaS/Flexibility) Edition of Akeneo.
- Works with simple, configurable, and virtual products.
- Create multiple jobs and schedule them for execution.
- Map product attributes between Magento and Akeneo.
- Export all the categories from Akeneo to Magento.
- Filter exported products based on category, family, status, completeness, etc.
- Export specific product(s) using SKU identifier.
- Create attributes, attribute sets, attribute options using Akeneo.
- Export multiple images of a product.
- Set sorting order for the product images
- Export Akeneo attributes as Magento custom attributes
- Select currency while store view mapping
- Map standard attributes of Magento using their code
- Decide how you want to export attributes - Single predefined group or All Attributes Group
- Send SEO information with products.
- Set URL prefix for product models to avoid same name issue
- Set fallback name field when mapped field is not present
- Five types of Magento export profiles available
- Quick export job functionality is included
- Send product information according to locales such as – en, es, de.
- Support multi-language translations.
- Akeneo connector module also works with multi-store Magento setup.
- Source code is fully open for customization.
- Magento 2 Akeneo Connector is also compatible with latest Magento version 2.2.3
Live Demo - https://akeneo-demo.webkul.com/Akeneo-Magento/
Documentation - https://webkul.com/blog/magento2-akeneo-connector/
Send Content According To Store View
In case you have a Magento store where there are different store views for multiple languages. You can map each store view of Magento with Akeneo so that your content can be published in multiple language views.
- Store view mapping between Magento and Akeneo
- Send translations for labels, attributes, categories
- Select currency for every store view
- Store view selection option available in export profile job
Mapping Of Product Attributes
You can map various product attributes of Akeneo with Magento. Attributes define the basic properties of a product which differentiate one product from another. Following are the product attributes that can be mapped:
- Short Description
- Meta Title
- Meta Description
- URL Key
- Standard Magento Attributes like - special price, tax class, etc
Export Categories, Attributes With Options, Sets
You not only export products to Magento, you can even export categories, attributes, attributes options, attribute sets to Magento. When you create an attribute in Akeneo, it will be exported to Magento during an export job.
- Create categories from Akeneo
- Create attributes from Akeneo
- Create attribute options and attribute sets from Akeneo
For any query or issue please create a support ticket at - show email