WooCommerce Akeneo Connector: Connect your WooCoomerce Store and export your catalog data from Akeneo PIM to WooCoomerce platform. You can first import product data in Akeneo PIM using CSV or XLSX file and then push that information via. export job or cron job. Akeneo PIM Integration is very useful for those online stores who have hundreds or thousands of products.
Please Note – WooCommerce Akeneo Connector is compatible with Community Edition, Enterprise Edition, and Cloud (PaaS/Flexibility) Edition of Akeneo.
- Create categories in WooCoomerce from Akeneo
- Create attributes in WooCommerce from Akeneo
- Mapping of WooCommerce attributes with Akeneo attributes
- Quick export functionality is supported
- Setup different credentials for an export job. Useful for managing multiple WooCommerce stores.
- Filter products based on categories, family, status, SKU, time condition, completeness, etc.
- Select attributes to be used as images for export
- Select attributes to be used as custom fields
- Select currency for quick export currency mapping
- Use fixed values for attributes mapping
- Send multiple product images
- Works with product variations
- Source code is open for customization
Live Demo - https://akeneo-woocommerce.webkul.com/demo.html
Documentation - https://webkul.com/blog/woocommerce-akeneo-pim-connector/
Following attributes can be mapped between Akeneo and WooCommerce:
- Product Name
- Short Description
- Is Featured?
- Purchase note
- Reviews Allowed?
- Backorders Allowed
Additional attributes can be mapped as Custom Fields in WooCoomerce.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket at - show email