WordPress CMS Akeneo Connector: With the help of this connector, you can manage your WordPress website content from Akeneo platform. Export Akeneo products as blog posts to a WordPress website. Edit your content using the rich text editor, add images, customize font styles, layout, design etc.
Please Note - WordPress CMS Akeneo Connector is compatible with Community Edition, Enterprise Edition, and Cloud (PaaS/Flexibility) Edition of Akeneo.
- Export Products from Akeneo as Posts to WordPress
- Link multiple WordPress Stores
- Attributes mapping between WordPress and Akeneo.
- Send excerpt content of blog posts.
- Set password protection for post visibility.
- Enable/disable ping status.
- Enable/disable comment status
- Sticky post functionality support.
- Rich text editor for blog content description.
- HTML code support for description.
- Export Categories from Akeneo as Post category in WordPress
- Export main image as Featured media
- Use the fixed values for some fields when exporting data.
- Three types of export jobs - Export All, Export Products Only, and Export Categories Only.
- Filter data to be Exported based on Category, family, Completeness, Time conditions, Identifier (SKU), Language and Currency.
Documentation - https://webkul.com/blog/wordpress-cms-akeneo-connector/
For further queries or customization requirements, please create a support ticket https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to email@example.com