Akeneo App for BigCommerce
Build a strong foundation for growth on your BigCommerce platform by integrating it with Akeneo PIM. The Akeneo App for BigCommerce is a premium extension developed, maintained, and supported by Akeneo, the only preferred global PIM partner of BigCommerce.
The Akeneo App for BigCommerce allows you to seamlessly feed high-quality and emotionally resonant product information from your PIM to your eCommerce platform improving your customers' shopping experiences, increasing conversions, and reducing returns. With easy setup and powerful out-of-the-box functionality, anyone can manage it without burdening IT. It's the trusted solution to connect Akeneo PIM and BigCommerce.
Easy Configuration & Set-up
- Easy to use configuration page within Akeneo PIM
- Quick and straightforward set-up
Data Mapping Capabilities
- Map your BigCommerce target data with your PIM data source
- Two types of mapping are available to accommodate for different data structures:
- Simple mapping
- Complex mapping
- Agile mapping for products and product models
Synchronization of Categories, Products & Products Variants
- Seamlessly import categories, products, and product variants, like colors or size variations, from Akeneo PIM to BigCommerce
- Sync images stored in your Akeneo PIM
- Keep your BigCommerce storefront data up-to-date by kicking-off regular syncs
- Real-time updates on the status of your imports
- Identification of potential problems in the import with Error Reporting
- Log descriptions are written to be easy to understand for non-technical users
*Enterprise Edition SaaS compatibility is dependent on the usage of a certain feature set with known limitations. Please reach out to your Account Manager for more information.
March, 14th 2022
- Transformation of the Connector into an App
- Add a possibility to choose a destination storefront
February, 15th 2022
New features & bug fixes
- Add a possibility to import product models & variants.
- Add simple mapping for product variants (images are out of scope).
- Fix synchronization history list.
February, 8th 2022
Enhancements & bug fixes
- Add a possibility to import multiple images for each product (Out of Scope: Asset Manager media files)
- Fix error 500 when accessing the mapping page after configuration of the connector.
February, 1st 2022
New features & enhancements
- Add filters to product's imports (enabled/disabled status & completeness).
- Add notification when a job is executed (Execution tab only).
January, 18th 2022
New features, enhancements & bug fixes
- Add warning messages when mapping the mandatory fields via complex mapping.
- Disable configuration and mapping pages when the import is in progress.
- UI changes: transform Filters tab into pop-in.
- Fix configuration saving if the currency is not set up.
- Fix outdated translations files.
- Set up Akeneo & BigCommerce API
- Set up of the Main App configuration
- Simple and complex mapping of the simple products
- Full & differential import of the categories & products
- Jobs history
- Functional logs available directly in the connector
For any remaining questions, please have a look at our Help Center to learn more about the App, and find a handful of tips to configure the settings of your App properly.