The most reliable way to export your catalog to Magento 2
Formerly known as "PIMgento 2", the Akeneo Connector for Magento 2 joins Akeneo's ecosystem to help merchants manage and export their catalog data to Magento 2. This Akeneo Connector version leverages the latest API technology to provide seamless integration between Akeneo PIM and Magento Commerce.
How it works
Once the architecture of your catalog is complete in Akeneo, and your collections ready for export, you can spread your product content to Magento 2 in just a few steps from the Dashboard of Magento Commerce. The connector fetches data from Akeneo API and insert it directly in Magento database. As a result, imports are very fast and don't cause outages of your webstores.
See how it works in details with an end-to-end demonstration of our Akeneo Connector here:
The following Akeneo features can be exported to your Magento 2 webstores thanks to this connector:
- Categories | Families | Attributes | Options | Family Variants | Products | Product Models
- Assets (Enterprise Edition exclusive)
- Reference Entities(*) (Enterprise Edition exclusive)
The Enterprise Edition version of this Akeneo Connector also comes with a handful of benefits:
- Corrective maintenance from your usual Akeneo Support contacts
- Evolutions along the year to enhance the performances, the scope and support the latest features of Akeneo PIM Enterprise Edition and Magento 2
- Access to the connector roadmap for full visibility
|Features||Community Edition||Enterprise Edition|
|Benefits||Community Edition||Enterprise Edition|
|Access to the connector roadmap|
(*) As Magento 2 does not have an equivalent concept to PIM "Reference Entity", since Akeneo Connector for Magento 2 version 100.2.1, we add a new feature to map PIM Reference Entities at product level in Magento 2: please be sure to read our documentation to understand the Connector configuration possibilities and how this works in Magento 2.
Contact and Support
Get in touch with the Akeneo team to know more about the perks and the support model of Akeneo Connector for Magento 2 (Enterprise Edition).
- Tel. (France): +33 (0)2 55 59 00 00
- Tel. (Germany): +49 211 2339 6655
- Tel. (North America): +1 (833) PIM-4ALL
- E-Mail: email@example.com
Still on Magento 1?
Export your Akeneo catalogs to Magento 1 thanks to the powerful connector developed by our historical partner, Agence Dn'D.
- Fix import command description
- Convert uppercase attribute mapping to lowercase
- Set import job response after step finish events
- Fix identifier column type in temporary product import table
- Fix missing where statement on delete in website association feature
- Fix product website request if attribute is not filled in Akeneo
- Fix duplicate node in config.xml file
- Add check on family label to prevent import error on duplicate labels in Akeneo
- Fix issue when importing associations
- Improve attribute option import
- Add reference entity single/multiple link attribute import and reference entity records data import
- Upgrade Akeneo PHP API client to version 4 in order to handle reference entities endpoints
- Add website mapping from select or multiselect attribute in Akeneo
- Manage simultaneous image attribute and asset collection attribute import
- Use native Magento serializer
- Fix proxy class injection in command construct
- Fix association import when result is empty
- Fix url_key mapping and generation
- Fix attribute mapping key
- Initial release
Akeneo Connector for Magento 2 Documentation
For any question remaining, have a look at our Help Center to go through the installation process, and a handful of tips to configure the settings of your connector properly.