Akeneo CSV Import Module
The users can upload product information to Akeneo using this connector by importing product data from a customized CSV file.
Product information, as well as catalog elements like families, categories, and characteristics, can be imported.
The users can map Akeneo fields to the CSV fields (columns) that will be produced with the extension.
- Import products from CSV file into Akeneo.
- Support product and product model import in CSV.
- Product import variations from CSV into Akeneo.
- Import multiple images of a product from CSV to Akeneo.
- Fields in Akeneo are mapped to CSV field codes.
- Create dynamic custom fields for every store.
- At the time of creation, select the kinds that the custom field supports.
- Support option to the import category, attribute, and select type attribute option label.
- import category and family with a product.
- Support concatenate, multiple and simple fields.
- Variant product mapping is also available.
- This module is compatible with the latest Akeneo version 5.0.x
Documentation - https://webkul.com/blog/how-to-import-csv-file-in-akeneo/
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- Akeneo 5 compatibility
- Import Product in Akeneo from CSV file.
- Import Product Variation in Akeneo from CSV file.
- Import Product Images From CSV to Akeneo.
- Import Product Modal in Akeneo from CSV file.