This connector enables BigCommerce Akeneo integration by seamlessly onboarding product data from Akeneo PIM platform to your BigCommerce online store. With this connector, you can create engaging product pages by managing your entire product catalog in PIM and then syncing the data to your eCommerce platform. This allows store owners to sync ALL product data and product meta-data i.e. products, product variations, categories, options, custom attributes, images and videos from PIM to BigCommerce accurately & easily.
Leverage the advantages of a harmonized product information database to improve your marketing strategies, get your products to market on time, grow online sales with minimum cost, complexity and time.
Try it now! Free to download and import up to 100 products from Akeneo PIM into BigCommerce.
- Available as a single-click app in BigCommerce App Marketplace, simplifying installation and usage
- Self-installs OAuth credentials and configures settings required by BigCommerce
- Compatible with Akeneo On-prem and Cloud editions (CE and EE v1.7 & higher)
- Product imports into BigCommerce initiated & managed within app
- Leverages Akeneo PIM and BigCommerce APIs for data sync
- One click to import product data
- Configure what products to import from PIM (by channel, completeness, update date, etc.)
- Map PIM attribute names to BigCommerce attribute names
- Sync product categories, and valid lists of values from PIM
- Import products, variant options, and modifier options
- Sync images and image URLs, and product visibility
- Sync custom attributes
- Detect import errors (e.g. no name/category). Send email reports.
For more information on BigCommerce features and benefits, click here.
Find us here on the BigCommerce app marketplace to install and try the connector now!
To purchase the Akeneo PIM Connector for BigCommerce, or to learn more about the connector features and benefits, contact StrikeTru. We'll be happy to arrange a free demo/consultation session at your convenience.
Phone: +1 832 303 3257
- Released 6/24/2020
- Single-click app available for download in the BigCommerce apps marketplace
- Compatible with all versions of Akeneo Community, Enterprise, and Cloud editions (v1.7 & higher)
- Free to download and import up to 100 products from PIM into BigCommerce
1. Find Connector in BigCommerce App Marketplace
2. Install Connector
Akeneo PIM Connector for BigCommerce Documentation
Step 1 (Credentials)
- Log into your Akeneo instance and setup Akeneo API connector.
- Provide the Akeneo API connection details in the Credentials tab.
- Click on button “Save Config”.
- Click on button “Test Akeneo Connector”. Make sure this is success and then move to the next step.
Step 2 (Setting/ Meta-data sync)
- Provide the Akeneo product filters -Channel, Completeness, Enabled,Products updated since last x days etc.
- Click on button “Save Config”
- Sync Categories by clicking “Sync categories.”
- Verify that the Akeneo categories are synched to BigCommerce by logging into BigCommerce backend
Step 3 (Attribute Mapping/Data Sync)
- Map Akeneo attributes with BigCommerce
- Specify attributes to be used as Images in the section “Extra mappings”
- Click “Save Config”
- Sync the products by clicking button “Sync Data”
- Make sure products are synched to BigCommerce.
Configure Connector - PIM Credentials
Configure Connector - What To Import
Configure Connector - PIM To BigCommerce Attribute Mapping