Akeneo-Tradebyte-Connector by EIKONA Media
DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCTS TO ALL CHANNELS
MORE CHANNELS, LESS EFFORT
This SaaS solution is integrated and configured in just a few hours. The dependencies of the adjacent systems are kept to a minimum by using the interfaces.
Simple price model
Regardless of the number of users and products, we have a transparent subscription price model that offers our customers cost security for years.
High time saving
The connector saves you a lot of effort by an automated data exchange from Akeneo to Tradebyte. Imports/exports are configured once and then run without any personnel.
Increase staff satisfaction by eliminating annoying manual processes and thus freeing up time for more important tasks. Automate your e-commerce workflow.
- A highly configurable mapping of the product and article data from Akeneo to Tradebyte allows a fast data transfer. This is configured once and runs fully automated afterwards.
- A modern user interface enables intuitive and fast operation. Information texts provide the user with assistance during operation.
- The connector supports all available languages and the many channels from TB.one. These are configured once and can be easily edited if required.
- When exporting article and product data from Akeneo, the connector automatically converts all attributes into the required tradebyte format (special characters).
- The connector considers the maintained product variants and product models in the Akeneo PIM and exports them automatically to the TB.One middleware.
- The maintained product images of the products in the Akeneo PIM are converted correctly during the transfer to Tradebyte and appear in the TB.One system at the right place.
You can find more information on our website.
- Website: https://www.eikona-media.de/en/akeneo2tradebyte
- EIKONA as manufacturer of the CONNECTOR: https://www.eikona-media.de
Contact and Support
Simply contact us to learn more about the integration possibilities and benefits of the CONNECTOR. We can also arrange a free web session to show you the System live.