BigCommerce Akeneo Connector: The module allows you to connect your BigCommerce store with Akeneo PIM platform. With the help of this integration, you can manage your entire catalog from Akeneo. Using this module, you can export products, categories, product options, attributes, custom fields, multiple images, from Akeneo to BigCommerce store.
Please Note - BigCommerce Akeneo Connector is compatible with Community Edition, Enterprise Edition, and Cloud (PaaS/Flexibility) Edition of Akeneo.
- Create product categories from Akeneo.
- Export selected attributes as custom fields from Akeneo to BigCommerce store.
- Send multiple images of a product including variations.
- Mention SEO information - page title, meta description, meta keywords
- Inventory tracking information - current stock level and low stock level
- Detailed pricing information - price, cost price, retail price, sale price
- Mention Avalara product tax code
- If weight is zero, the product becomes a downloadable product
- Physical product dimensions - height, width, depth
- Mention shipping information - free shipping, fixed shipping price
- Akeneo product SKU becomes BigCommerce product SKU
- Use model image as a thumbnail image
- Other details - brand name, product UPC/EAN number, bin picking number
- Mention search keywords
- Product storefront visibility - feature, visible
- Sorting order of product
- Purchase quantity limit - minimum and maximum
- Update exported product again from Akeneo.
- Option to set fixed values for all exported products.
- Choose which products to export using various filters- category, family, completeness, time conditions, locale, currency.
- Use identifier (SKU) for exporting specific products to BigCommerce store.
Live Demo - https://akeneo-bigcommerce.webkul.com/demo.html
Documentation - https://webkul.com/blog/bigcommerce-akeneo-connector/
Check out the following video tutorials below:
- How to get API keys? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IETNWLGj9JU
- How to do module configuration? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7gtpsxYOQE
- Exporting Simple Product from Akeneo to BigCommerce – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI8-VB_Haj4
Customer Success Stories
Take a look at the stories of our customers who are managing their product data using BigCommerce Akeneo Connector
- Spectrum Audio: How a Texas-based eCommerce store selling musical components were able to engage more customers on their website by providing informative product data?
- Brand Lighting: How Webkul helped US-based electrical shop to get their product data harmonised and publish to their online shop in time?
For any query or issue please create a support ticket at - Webkul Support Ticket
Version 1.0.8 - "Akeneo 4.x" (09-02-2020)
+ Support for Akeneo 4.x
Version 1.0.7 - "Minor bug fixes && Akeneo 3.2.x"
+ Support for Akeneo 3.2.x
+ Icons updated.
- Minor bug fixed
Version 1.0.6 - "Akeneo 3.0.x" (15-05-2019)
+ Support for Akeneo 3.0.x and 3.1.x
Version 1.0.5 - "ACL and image export akeneo to BigCommerce store for Akeneo 2.3.x " (18-12-2018)
+ ACL and image export from akeneo end to BigCommerce store 2.2.x
Version 1.0.4 - "Support for Akeneo 2.3.x" (15-07-2018)
+ Support for Akeneo 2.3.x
Version 1.0.3 - "Here We Go" (19-07-2018)
+ Different jobs for the category, product, product model export
+ Better read/write count with QuickExport
+ Added logger settings for API request logs
Version 1.0.2 - "Quick export job" (14-05-2018)
+ Quick export job feature added
Version 1.0.1 - "Support for Akeneo 2.2.x" (14-05-2018)
+ Support for Akeneo 2.2.x
Version 1.0.0 - "Here We Go" (25-01-2018)
+ Export Categories from Akeneo to BigCommerce
+ Export options from Akeneo to BigCommerce
+ Export Products from Akeneo to BigCommerce
+ Export selected attributes as Custom Fields from Akeneo to BigCommerce
+ Export Product Images
+ Filter data to be Exported based on Category, family, Completeness, Time conditions, Identifier (SKU), Language and Currency for Product Export.