PIMGento2 (API) is a Magento 2 extension that allows you to import your catalog from Akeneo API into Magento.
You can discover PIMGento2 (API) on the official website.
The first version of the PIMGento2 connector will not be maintained anymore by the end of 2018.
You can also watch the webinar dedicated to the connector :
How it works
PIMGento2 (API) fetches data from Akeneo API and insert data directly in Magento database.
In this way, it makes imports very fast and doesn't disturb your e-commerce website.
With PIMGento2 (API), you can import :
- Product Model (Akeneo >= 2.0)
- Family Variant (Akeneo >= 2.0)
- Assets (Magento EE & Akeneo >= 2.0)
- Akeneo PIM >= 2.0 (CE & EE)
- Magento >= 2.1 (CE & EE)
- Database encoding must be UTF-8
You can consult our roadmap here.
Founded by lovers of innovation and design, Agence Dn'D assists companies in the creation and development of customized digital (open source) solutions for web and E-commerce since 2004.
Version 100.2.1 :
- Fix ACL for import jobs
- Fix family exclusion configuration that was impossible to set empty
- Fix configurable product association import
- Fix product website association from channel mapping
- Add configuration to set channel for admin values
- Add configuration to choose to update product URL rewrite or not
- Prevent price from being set to "null" if empty
- Add no-whitespace validation to Akeneo API credential fields
Version 100.1.4 :
- Add PHP 7.2 compatibility
- Fix error on product_model table
- Add configuration to enable or disable product URL rewriting
- Fix Magento 2.3 compatibility
- Fix configurable product creation with 2 axis
- Fix documentation
- Reformat translations
- Fix localized product URL
- Fix connector behavior with Magento table prefix
- Handle full path URL for products
- Fix duplicated URL
- Fix undefined offset 0 error on product import task
- Fix duplicate SKU with product model
- Add Magento 2.3 compatibility
- Fix wrong encoding for de_DE.csv file
- Fix family variant class