PrestaShop Akeneo Connector
PrestaShop Akeneo Connector: Prestashop Akeneo Connector allows you to export and manage catalog data from Akeneo to Prestashop. After installing the module in Akeneo you'll be able to export all of your products mentioning various attributes such as- name, price, description, weight, quantity, etc. Prestashop-Akeneo integration is very helpful for those merchants who are managing a huge number of products on multiple channels, locales, languages.
Please Note - PrestaShop Akeneo Connector is compatible with Community Edition, Enterprise Edition, and Cloud (PaaS/Flexibility) Edition of Akeneo.
- Create product categories from Akeneo to PrestaShop
- Export product features to PrestaShop
- Export attributes with attribute options to PrestaShop
- Set default currency, locale, and product identifier in module configuration.
- Supports mapping of multiple locales for language translations.
- Map Akeneo attributes with PrestaShop product fields.
- Set any fixed attribute value for all the exported products.
- Add additional PrestaShop product field code for mapping.
- Works with the standard product, a product with combinations, the pack of products, virtual product
- Upload multiple images of a product Filter products for export based on -category, family, completeness, time conditions.
- Export any specific product(s) using its SKU value in the identifier.
- Select locale and currency for product export job.
- Specific export jobs are created for categories, features, attributes, attribute options, products.
Live Demo - http://akeneo-prestashop.webkul.com/demo.html
Documentation - https://webkul.com/blog/prestashop-akeneo-connector/
Check out the following video tutorials below:
- How to get API keys? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doxLR_-YZ2k
- How to do module configuration? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6Ad71yC8zY
Import From Prestashop To Akeneo
Using this module, you can import all the information from Prestashop to Akeneo. You can import attribute, attribute option, category, family, family variants, product and product model.
Manage Mapped Data
For avoiding duplication of attributes, categories, and features creation in PrestaShop, you can do the mapping of existing data with Akeneo.
- Map existing PrestaShop data with Akeneo
- Create new mapping for category
- Create mapping entry for the feature
- Create mapping entry for the attribute
Filter Export Data
Using various built-in filters you can decide which products will be exported to the PrestaShop webstore. You don't have export all the catalog data to your eCommerce store, you can send products according to category, status, family, completeness, or time condition.
- Export specific products using SKU
- Export products according to the category selected
- Select the default channel, locale, and currency
Export/Import Multiple Images
Send multiple images of a product from Akeneo to PrestaShop. The exported images appear as thumbnails. The first one will be your default/cover image for the product. That cover image will also appear automatically on the product page of your shop.
- Send multiple images of a product
- Supports variant product images
- Works with .jpg
Send SEO (Search Engine Optimization) listing information to PrestaShop. The following fields will enable you to directly optimize your catalog's visibility on search engines.
- Meta title
- Meta description
- SEF URL
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here - Webkul Support Ticket
- Compatible with Akeneo 5
- Compatible with Prestashop 22.214.171.124
- Multiple credentials functionality added
- Multiple store mapping added
- Export product Specific price
- Manage image position and image role in the export
- Improvement in mapping UI
Image issue resolved during import
Version 2.0.1 - "Issues Fixed"
- Mass action issues fixed
- Mapping issues fixed
Version 2.0.0 (11-02-2020)
- Support for Akeneo Version 4.0.x
Version 1.2.0 - "Bug Fixes, Export Product Associations && Akeneo 3.2.X Support "
- Support for Akeneo 3.2.x
- Export Product Associations (Related Products) from Akeneo to Prestashop
- Provided Enable/Disable Option in Export Job to export channel category tree / all channel category trees,
- Provided Enable/Disable Option in export job to export category tree with root category.
- Export product with default mapping value.
- Filter Provided in the Mapping Datagrid
- - Export attribute duplication issue resolved.
- - Import Job from Prestashop to Akeneo Improved.
- - Import Category duplication issue resolved.
- - Import family and family variant issue resolved
- - Export products without price.
- - System tab continues loading issue fixed.
Version 1.1.5 - "Minor Bug Fix Prestashop Import && Akeneo 3.1.X Support"
- Now the Connector is Compatible with Akeneo 3.1.x
- Minor bug fixes of Prestashop Import
Version 1.1.4 - "Prestashop Product Combination using Metric Attributes"
- Now you can export and create product combination with metric type Attributes from akeneo to PrestaShop.
Version 1.1.3 - "Bug Fix && Support for Akeneo 2.3.x" (12-12-2018)
- Minor bug fixes
- Support for Akeneo 2.3.x
Version 1.1.2 - "Bug Fixes && Add New UI"
- Link rewrite validation issue solved.
- Error code 46 issue resolved.
- Validating Server URL While saving credentials.
- New Attribute mapping UI.
Version 1.1.1 - "Import Jobs Feature Added" (31-07-2018)
- Import Categories to Akeneo from Prestashop
- Import Features
- Import Attributes and Attribute options to Akeneo from Prestashop
- Import Products to Akeneo from Prestashop
- Import Variations and Attribute values for the product to Akeneo from Prestashop
- Import Product Images
- Filter data to be Import based on Category, family, Completeness, Time conditions, Identifier(SKU), Language and Currency for Product Export.
- Individual jobs for Category, Family, Attribute, Attribute Option, and Product Import
Version 1.1.0 - "Quick Export" (15-02-2018)
- Quick export feature added for the product, product model, and product variants
Version 1.0.0 - "Here We Go" (01-12-2017)
- Export Categories from Akeneo to Prestashop
- Export Features
- Export Attributes and Attribute options from Akeneo to Prestashop
- Export Products from Akeneo to Prestashop
- Export Variations and Attribute values for the product from Akeneo to Prestashop
- Export Product Images
- Filter data to be Exported based on Category, family, Completeness, Time conditions, Identifier (SKU), Language and Currency for Product Export.
- Individual jobs for Category, Features, Attribute, Attribute Option and Product Export