PrestaShop Akeneo Connector: Prestashop Akeneo Connector allows you to export and manage catalog data from Akeneo to Prestashop. After installing the module in Akeneo you'll be able to export all of your products mentioning various attributes such as- name, price, description, weight, quantity, etc. Prestashop-Akeneo integration is very helpful for those merchants who are managing a huge number of products on multiple channels, locales, languages.
Please Note - PrestaShop Akeneo Connector is compatible with Community Edition, Enterprise Edition, and Cloud (PaaS/Flexibility) Edition of Akeneo.
- Create product categories from Akeneo to PrestaShop
- Export product features to PrestaShop
- Export attributes with attribute options to PrestaShop
- Set default currency, locale, and product identifier in module configuration.
- Supports mapping of multiple locales for language translations.
- Map Akeneo attributes with PrestaShop product fields.
- Set any fixed attribute value for all the exported products.
- Add additional PrestaShop product field code for mapping.
- Works with the standard product, a product with combinations, the pack of products, virtual product
- Upload multiple images of a product Filter products for export based on -category, family, completeness, time conditions.
- Export any specific product(s) using its SKU value in the identifier.
- Select locale and currency for product export job.
- Specific export jobs are created for categories, features, attributes, attribute options, products.
Live Demo - http://akeneo-prestashop.webkul.com/demo.html
Documentation - https://webkul.com/blog/prestashop-akeneo-connector/
Check out the following video tutorials below:
- How to get API keys? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doxLR_-YZ2k
- How to do module configuration? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6Ad71yC8zY
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here - Webkul Support Ticket
Version 1.1.5 - "Minor Bug Fix Prestashop Import && Akeneo 3.1.X Support"
- Now the Connector is Compatible with Akeneo 3.1.x
- Minor bug fixes of Prestashop Import
Version 1.1.4 - "Prestashop Product Combination using Metric Attributes"
- Now you can export and create product combination with metric type Attributes from akeneo to PrestaShop.
Version 1.1.3 - "Bug Fix && Support for Akeneo 2.3.x" (12-12-2018)
- Minor bug fixes
- Support for Akeneo 2.3.x
Version 1.1.2 - "Bug Fixes && Add New UI"
- Link rewrite validation issue solved.
- Error code 46 issue resolved.
- Validating Server URL While saving credentials.
- New Attribute mapping UI.
Version 1.1.1 - "Import Jobs Feature Added" (31-07-2018)
- Import Categories to Akeneo from Prestashop
- Import Features
- Import Attributes and Attribute options to Akeneo from Prestashop
- Import Products to Akeneo from Prestashop
- Import Variations and Attribute values for the product to Akeneo from Prestashop
- Import Product Images
- Filter data to be Import based on Category, family, Completeness, Time conditions, Identifier(SKU), Language and Currency for Product Export.
- Individual jobs for Category, Family, Attribute, Attribute Option and Product Import
Version 1.1.0 - "Quick Export" (15-02-2018)
- Quick export feature added for the product, product model and product variants
Version 1.0.0 - "Here We Go" (01-12-2017)
- Export Categories from Akeneo to Prestashop
- Export Features
- Export Attributes and Attribute options from Akeneo to Prestashop
- Export Products from Akeneo to Prestashop
- Export Variations and Attribute values for the product from Akeneo to Prestashop
- Export Product Images
- Filter data to be Exported based on Category, family, Completeness, Time conditions, Identifier (SKU), Language and Currency for Product Export.
- Individual jobs for Category, Features, Attribute, Attribute Option and Product Export