PrestaShop Akeneo Connector: Prestashop Akeneo Connector allows you to export and manage catalog data from Akeneo to Prestashop. After installing the module in Akeneo you'll be able to export all of your products mentioning various attributes such as- name, price, description, weight, quantity, etc. Prestashop-Akeneo integration is very helpful for those merchants who are managing a huge number of products on multiple channels, locales, languages.
Please Note - PrestaShop Akeneo Connector is compatible with Community Edition, Enterprise Edition, and Cloud (PaaS/Flexibility) Edition of Akeneo.
- Create product categories from Akeneo to PrestaShop
- Export product features to PrestaShop
- Export attributes with attribute options to PrestaShop
- Set default currency, locale, and product identifier in module configuration.
- Supports mapping of multiple locales for language translations.
- Map Akeneo attributes with PrestaShop product fields.
- Set any fixed attribute value for all the exported products.
- Add additional PrestaShop product field code for mapping.
- Works with standard product, product with combinations, pack of products, virtual product
- Upload multiple images of a product Filter products for export based on -category, family, completeness, time conditions.
- Export any specific product(s) using its SKU value in the identifier.
- Select locale and currency for product export job.
- Specific export jobs are created for categories, features, attributes, attribute options, products.
Live Demo - http://akeneo-prestashop.webkul.com/demo.html
Documentation - https://webkul.com/blog/prestashop-akeneo-connector/
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com