Shopify Akeneo Connector: With the help of this extension, you can connect a Shopify online store with Akeneo PIM. Akeneo PIM lets you manage catalog data for multiple channels. Shopify Akeneo Connector will enable you to export and import catalog data between Akeneo PIM platform to Shopify online shop. You can send and receive product data including images, categories, quantity, SEO, price, and much more. You can even filter the products which you want to export to Shopify.
Please Note -
- - Shopify Akeneo Connector is compatible with Community Edition, Enterprise Edition, and Cloud (PaaS/Flexibility) Edition of Akeneo.
- - Shopify Akeneo Connector is also compatible with Shopify Plus.
- Export Akeneo categories as 'Collections' in Shopify
- Export product data including variations
- Specify variation's price, SKU, quantity, barcode, weight
- Send multiple product images to Shopify
- Update exported products on Shopify
- Map Akeneo attributes with Shopify product details
- Set fixed values for exported products in Akeneo settings
- Export quantity, barcode, weight, product type, vendor, tags with product data
- Send SEO information - page title, meta description, URL
- Mention price and compare at price
- Specify "Charge taxes on this product" is required or not.
- Filter products to export based on - category, families, completeness, time condition, status
- Export specific product(s) using identifier (SKU)
- Connect multiple Shopify stores with Akeneo by providing separate credentials
- Link variant image of a product to its variation
- Compatible with Shopify Plus platform also.
- Quick export functionality included for exporting a selection of products.
- Shopify Meta Fields mapping is supported.
- Import products, variations, categories, attributes from Shopify to Akeneo.
- Using Shopify standard attribute code, you can map additional attributes for imported products.
- The source code is 100% open for customization.
Live Demo - http://akeneo-shopify.webkul.com/demo.html
Documentation - https://webkul.com/blog/shopify-akeneo-connector/
Product Fields Mapping
You can mention detailed information about your products in Akeneo. But first, you need to do the mapping of Akeneo attributes with Shopify product fields. So that all the product information is synchronized accurately.
- Sync Shopify product fields with Akeneo attributes
- You can mention any fixed value for the exported products
When you export products from Akeneo, all the assigned categories of that products are exported as collections in Shopify. The module will automatically send collection data to Shopify store and assign it to the products.
- Akeneo categories become Shopify collections
- Auto creation of collections in Shopify
- Collections are assigned automatically
Export Products with Variations
You can export products with their variations also. When you create a product model in Akeneo and add information about its variants such as color, size. All the combinations and options are automatically exported to Shopify store.
- Export variant product image
- Variant product inventory
- Auto-sync option names and option values
- Mention compare at price and barcode for variants
Export Multiple Images
Product images are very important when you are selling stuff on online. Using this module, all the product images are exported to Shopify store. Please make sure you have mentioned image attribute codes in configuration.
- Send multiple images of a product
- Supports variant product images
- Works with .jpg
Send SEO Information
You can send search engine listing information with your products. We know SEO is very important for getting maximum visibility and traffic to your website. You can mention the following information about a product:
- Page title
- Meta description
- URL and handle
Filter Export Data
Using various built-in filters you can decide which products will be exported to Shopify store. You don't have export all the catalog to Shopify, you can send products according to category, status, family, completeness, or time condition.
- Export specific products using SKU
- Export products according to category selected
- Select default channel, locale, and currency
Sync Multiple Stores
If you are managing multiple Shopify stores, you can connect them with Akeneo and do product synchronization simultaneously. At the time of export, you can mention your Shopify store credentials where the products will be created.
- Send product data to multiple stores
- Mention specific store API credentials while exporting products
Import from Shopify
Shopify Akeneo Connector, now allows you to import your product catalog data from Shopify to Akeneo also. Shopify Import Product job profile is available which allows you import products, variations, categories, attributes, options, and much more data from your shop to your Akeneo.
- Product with variations can be imported
- Configure imported product attributes
- Mention Shopify standard attribute codes for additional mapping
For any query or issue please create a support ticket - show email