Shopify Akeneo Connector: With the help of this extension, you can connect a Shopify online store with Akeneo PIM. Akeneo PIM lets you manage catalog data for multiple channels. Shopify Akeneo Connector will enable you to export catalog from Akeneo to Shopify. You can send product data including images, categories, quantity, SEO, price, and much more. You can even filter the products which you want to export to Shopify.
- Export Akeneo categories as 'Collections' in Shopify
- Export product data including variations
- Specify variation's price, SKU, quantity, barcode, weight
- Send multiple product images to Shopify
- Update exported products on Shopify
- Map Akeneo attributes with Shopify product details
- Set fixed values for exported products in Akeneo settings
- Export quantity, barcode, weight, product type, vendor, tags with product data
- Send SEO information - page title, meta description, URL
- Mention price and compare at price
- Specify "Charge taxes on this product" is required or not.
- Filter products to export based on - category, families, completeness, time condition, status
- Export specific product(s) using identifier (SKU)
- Connect multiple Shopify stores with Akeneo by providing separate credentials
- Link variant image of a product to its variation
Live Demo - http://akeneo-shopify.webkul.com/demo.html
Documentation - https://webkul.com/blog/shopify-akeneo-connector/
Product Fields Mapping
You can mention detailed information about your products in Akeneo. But first, you need to do the mapping of Akeneo attributes with Shopify product fields. So that all the product information is synchronized accurately.
- Sync Shopify product fields with Akeneo attributes
- You can mention any fixed value for the exported products
When you export products from Akeneo, all the assigned categories of that products are exported as collections in Shopify. The module will automatically send collection data to Shopify store and assign it to the products.
- Akeneo categories become Shopify collections
- Auto creation of collections in Shopify
- Collections are assigned automatically
Export Products with Variations
You can export products with their variations also. When you create a product model in Akeneo and add information about its variants such as color, size. All the combinations and options are automatically exported to Shopify store.
- Export variant product image
- Variant product inventory
- Auto-sync option names and option values
- Mention compare at price and barcode for variants
Export Multiple Images
Product images are very important when you are selling stuff on online. Using this module, all the product images are exported to Shopify store. Please make sure you have mentioned image attribute codes in configuration.
- Send multiple images of a product
- Supports variant product images
- Works with .jpg
Send SEO Information
You can send search engine listing information with your products. We know SEO is very important for getting maximum visibility and traffic to your website. You can mention the following information about a product:
- Page title
- Meta description
- URL and handle
Filter Export Data
Using various built-in filters you can decide which products will be exported to Shopify store. You don't have export all the catalog to Shopify, you can send products according to category, status, family, completeness, or time condition.
- Export specific products using SKU
- Export products according to category selected
- Select default channel, locale, and currency
Sync Multiple Stores
If you are managing multiple Shopify stores, you can connect them with Akeneo and do product synchronization simultaneously. At the time of export, you can mention your Shopify store credentials where the products will be created.
- Send product data to multiple stores
- Mention specific store API credentials while exporting products